Re: setting the focus on a widget

How strange?
I have looked for information on that member function, but to no avail.

I am using gtkmm-for-MSWindows documentation and dev-setup, but when I checked in for it in the 'widget.h' file, the member function exists, and it is well documented as well, hmm?

One more question, according to the source code documentation, for the widget to have focus, it must first have the 'Gtk::CAN_FOCUS' flag set, but how do I do that?

TIA

--
* You cannot exercise your power to a point of humiliation.
                       - Jean Chretien

* It's amazing how the small seeds of distrust and misunderstanding
can yield a crop of hate and death...

* If that document has fine printing anywhere, just chuck it in the garbage
                      - Jorge Escalante
Ma'assalama! Adiós! bye!

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.