Re: Gtk::Notebook and Widgets

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 13:32:42 -0500, Jamiil <jalqadir netscape net> wrote:

I am in the process of creating an application that uses Gtk::Notebook to display and request data from the user, but I don't know how to add the necessary widgets to the differt tabs;

The example in the book does just that:

  //Add the Notebook pages:
  m_Notebook.append_page(m_Label1, "First");
  m_Notebook.append_page(m_Label2, "Second");

You just add one widget to each tab, if you need more than one widget
then add a container to the tab and pack your widgets in that container
just like you would in a regular window.

--
Marco