Re: Installation problem

Fabian Arocena wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm experiencing some issues installing gtkmm. I've done it on Windows
> XP and I had no problems. I did the exact same thing in Windows 2000
> (same results with the pkg-config commands) , restarted the machine,
> and still, dev c++ doesn't seem to compile the <gtkmm.h>.
>
> I've attached a screenshot of the error. Is it a common one? What am I
> doing wrong ?

Please check that

1. you're using the latest gtkmm (2.6.1) and GTK+ (2.6.7). Look in your
PATH directories for leftovers of a GTK+ 2.4 installation.
2. You have the latest Dev-C++ with the latest stable gcc (3.4.2)
3. Your gtkmm + Dev-C++ installation works with a simple example
(helloworld.cc)

If you still get errors, please send me the Dev-C++ log file privately.

Cedric