Re: crosscompile Linux-Windows

I'm currently having an application that runs both on Windows and Linux as well, written in gtkmm. I'm using Cedric's binaries on mingw32, that you can find at http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports. Had no problems whatsoever, except with the handling of legacy ASCII extended chars, but for the rest, it works like a spell.

Leandro.

Benjamin Scholz wrote:

Hello!

I want to crosscompile my applications written with gtkmm on Linux for
Windows. Is this possible?
When I tried to search any Howtos I only found some for gtk but none for
gtkmm...
Normal text-applications I successfully compiled with mingw32 but none
for gtkmm.
Could anyone give me a hint, how to do that?

Thanks, Ben