Stock icons

I am writing an application in Qt due to a very very
urgent and ridiculous dealine and cant afford to spend
time checking documentation. However, I need icons for
my menus and such, and have found the gtkmm stock
icons to be very suited to thisd purpose. I understand
that this may be very very rude to ask, but may I use
the stock icon images found in the gtkmm docs as icons
for my application?

P/s It's written in Qt 3, and my application is under
GPL, it's for a school project and I am in urgent need
of time.

Pp/s Not meant to offend gtkmm's documentation