Re: General info about C++ dev. with gtkmm

Anjuta is a fine IDE, it supports only gtkmm 2.0. I guess I could
install
the older version of gtkmm lib and all the rest, but is it reasonable
for example to expect that somebody else who wants to use my program is
going to install an old version of additionall library?

To make a gtkmm 2.4 project in anjuta,
start a new console project,
in project configuration under configuration->libraries add:

PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GTKMM, gtkmm-2.4,,exit)
AC_SUBST(GTKMM_LIBS)
AC_SUBST(GTKMM_CFLAGS)

in settings->compiler and linker settings->options:
compiler flags:
$(GTKMM_CFLAGS)
linker flags:
$(GTKMM_LIBS)