Re: Handling Unix signals?

Igor Gorbounov wrote:

Toralf Lund wrote:

I think this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find any references to a solution:

How do I handle Unix signals in a Gtkmm application?

[...]
I've got an advice here to use any way to send a message to MainLoop (see the mailing list for 21.02.2005). I've choosen the Glib::Dispatcher for this purpose,

Ah. Yes. That seems to be more or less exactly what I was looking for, only I couldn't find the right spot in the documentation. Thanks.

some gurus say that
it may cause problems sometimes...

What exactly would those problems be? I found some comments in earlier list posts, but they left me none the wiser...

   Igor Gorbounov