Custom sorting example

Hi,

Does anyone has some sample code on how to sort by multiple columns in a
treeview?  I'm new to gtkmm (and GUI programming in general), and while I
managed to fight my way thru basic sorting, it'll take forever to get beyond
that without a sample, which I can't seem to find anywhere on the web.  I'm
thinking I need to write a custom sort function using set_sort_func on my
ListStore, but I'm getting lost beyond that.

Help appreciated.

Dale