Re: custom widget example

Hi again

> > Thanks alot. It does work a bit better now. Have you
> tried
> > resizing it though? It shoots back to the minimum
> required
> > size or something.
>
> Resizing works fine here, but i have made some more
> changes now so maybe i have accidently fixed that
> somehow.

For what I want, I can just basically hack out the code he
has. Then resizing basically just leaves my widget the same
size. So it would just be:

void MyWidget::on_size_allocate(Gtk::Allocation&
allocation)
{
  //Use the offered allocation for this container:
  set_allocation(allocation);
}

I don't know if this is what u did, but it's actually what
I want. Looking at the old code, I can sorta see what the
problem was, tried to fix it so that the actual widget
would stretch etc., but didn't quite work!

Cheers
Damon
For super low premiums, click here http://www.dialdirect.co.za/quote