Re: (win32) missing files, incorrect options and more

Dick Eimers wrote:

Over the last couple of days I have been trying to get some of my
gtkmm based apps to compile and work on the win32 platform. However, I
ran into several issues I'd like to share ;)

That's a good idea.

In order to tackle the
exact location of failure I write the following small application:
Have you encountered unresolved symbols like the following ?

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall Gtk::StockID::StockID(class Gtk::BuiltinStockID const &)"

This happens to me with MSVC 2005.