Re: Tab pressing

R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:

"You can also assign a keypress signal to any widget: signal_key_press_event()."

This is true, but I think Volosatov is looking for a way for forces his
widgets to duplicate the behavior they exhibit when they receive a
GDK_Tab keystroke, to wit:  The next widget in the tab order grabs
focus.  If Volosatov were to connect to all his widget's
signal_key_press_event(s) I suppose he could artificially duplicate this
behavior using grab_focus calls. . .    seems kinda kludgey to me.
Nevertheless, if kludgey is the only way to do it, so be it.

Bob