cairo sample application

hey all,

To demonstrate how to use gtkmm with cairo (and to find it out myself) I wrote a small demo. 'Cairoclock' displays a scalable clock and allows you to export it to a PNG image. You can download it here: http://www.xs4all.nl/~writser/cairoclock/. No hyperadvanced algorithms, but the code is heavily commented so perhaps it's useful for some new developers. If you have any suggestions be my guest! :)

By the way: a small remark about the function Gdk::Window::get_geometry( .. ). Documentation says about this function: "Any of the return location arguments to this function may be 0, if you aren't interested in getting the value of that field.". But isn't that impossible, since this function uses references? Perhaps the function could be overloaded, so we are allowed to write stuff like: get_geometry(0, 0, width, 0, 0);.

And finally, there are no demos about how to use cairo in gtkmm. Perhaps we could add one? Or do you guys want to wait for cairomm?

regards, Writser