Win32 .pc files

I hate to bring this up again, but I still have this issue with the win32
gtk/gtkmm installers. All my .pc files have the path /target/ in them,
rather than c:\gtk.

Shouldn't this be sorted when I install the devel packages by some sort of
script?

I am using the latest installers - any clues?

Cheers,

Gaz