Re: [gtkmm] ComboxText : remove a string ?

> Gauthier <oogothoo yahoo fr> writes:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am sorry to importune you with my (stupid?) question but I found no
>> response on Gtkmm book and documentation to delete a string from a
>> ComboBoxText whereas this function exist in Gtk+.
>>
>> void gtk_combo_box_remove_text(GtkComboBox *combo_box,gint position);
>>
>> Can you help me?
> Try
> Gtk::ComboBox* cb;
> gtk_combo_box_remove_text(cb->gobj(), position);

That is unlikely to work, because it assumes that you have used the other
GtkComboBox "text" convenience functions, and the GtkTreeModel that they
use. GtkComboBoxText is completely reimplemented, without using these GTK+
convenience functions.

www.openismus.com