Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm-2.4 on MSVC

It seems as if the changes required for a gtkmm-2.4 DLL build are well-understood, and the maintainers are willing to accept those code changes, so nothing more to be said on that front.

It looks to me as if we have multiple people who have attempted to create the gtkmm DLL build, bitten-off more than they could chew, gotten discouraged, etc. Let me suggest that everyone focus on trying to get something built against the new, separate glibmm: it already has the dllexport/dllimport stuff in the headers, so it should be a matter of making something work that's already there. When/iff we are able to link against a glibmm DLL, then we'll know exactly what needs to be done for the rest of gtkmm.

Cheers,
Tim