Re: [gtkmm] Adding menu items to the context menu of TextView

Hi,

For the archives, here's the answer to my own post.

* Morten Brix Pedersen <morten mbrix dk> [2004-08-28 03:02:32]:
> I am trying to add an menu item to the context menu of a TextView. In
> gtkmm 2.2, I did this by doing roughly something like this:
[...]
> However, in gtkmm 2.4, I have switched to the UIManager/ActionGroup
> concept. How can I do it using UIManager? Being optimistic, I tried the
> following, but it didn't work:

It is currently not possible to do this. There is a bug in bugzilla
on GTK+ which concerns this API addition.

  - Morten.

--
http://mbrix.dk/