Re: [gtkmm] TreeView

Daniel J. Lauk wrote:

hi guys could somebody help me?
In a treeview, when I populate it, I want a particular row selected(during the populating i think) and also i wane have it expanded so I can see the underlaying targets but I can't find out how to do this.

grts Bart

Hi.

To expand a single row, use:
Gtk::TreeView::expand_row(const TreeModel::Path& path, bool open_all)

To expand all rows, use:
Gtk::TreeView::expand_all()

To select a row, use on of the Gtl::TreeSelection::select( <whatever parameters go in here> )
overrides.

Best regards,

DJ

Hi,
I read the api so I knew the functions :-) But I don't know how I get the 'const Treemodel::Path &path' from a 'Gtk::TreeModel::Row &row' and/or 'Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::TreeStore> &treestore'

But thx for the quick reply

grtz  Bart