[gtkmm] The role of glibmm

While looking for the starting point for a new project, I run
into glib's Keyed Data Lists, which should be quite suitable for
my purpose.

Unfortunatelly, on glibmm's docs I just found a small subset of
glib's funcionality. Is it another gap in the docs?

At first glance I think it should easy to build C++ wrappers
for, say, Keyed Data Lists, but I think it should be too
dificult none of yours have thought about doing that for the
entire library.

What do you think about that?

Silvio