[gtkmm] Do not unsubscribe gtkmm-forge

Somebody has now unsubscribed gtkmm-list from gtkmm-forge twice. I can't
hide the password from you, but last time I set the password to
"dontunsubscribethis". This angers me.

The gtkmm-forge list receives notifications of all gtkmm and gnomemm
bugzilla changes. It then sends a combined digest of these to gtkmm-list
every now and then. This allows everyone to see what is happening to
bugs, and encourages people to respond to them, so that I don't need to
do everything myself.

I can not stop gtkmm-forge from sending the subscription password to
gtkmm-list when you request it. So I can not stop you from unsubscribing
and forcing me to resubscribe every few days. Please just don't do it.
If you do not want to receive gtkmm bugzilla digests then please leave
gtkmm-list.