Re: [gtkmm] behavior modification of input/output functions

On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 11:43, Florent Teichteil wrote:
> Thank you for your advice !
>
> I have added the code 'setlocale(LC_ALL, "C");' just after 'Gtk::Main
> m(&argc, &argv);' and all the numbers are well parsed.

Hmmm... I believe that this solution might interfere with
internationalization / localization of your program.

> Does gtkmm initialize the language to the local setting ?

It is customarily set by the display manager (xdm, gdm or kdm) for X
sessions.

Tassos

--
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his
heart he dreams himself your master."