[gtkmm] scrolledwindow floating point exception

I want to say this is a bug, but I'm probably just doing something
wrong.

I'm adding a scrolledwindow to one or both panes in an HPaned widget. If
one then takes the mouse and drags the handle all the way to the left or
right the program errors out with a floating point exception.

What am I doing wrong? If this is a bug, let me know and I'll add it to
bugzilla.

Thanks.

--
Peter Gasper <pgasper designadvantage com>