RE: [gtkmm] gcc 3.3/gcc 3.4 with Gtkmm

> Can i compile and run gtkmm applications with gcc 3.3

Yes, as you have discovered.

>/gcc 3.4

I am not sure what "gcc 3.4" means. Is there a stable release already?:
http://gcc.gnu.org/releases.html

>, or are there known problems?

No, all known problems are either
- in bugzilla:
http://www.gtkmm.org/bugs.shtml
or
- listed as fixed in the ChangeLog in cvs.
or
- in the FAQ

Of course we would like to here about any problems, even with prerelease
versions of gcc.

> I would like to use this newer versions, because they are faster and more
ansi.
> I did it with gcc 3.3 and it worked fine, at least for me. What about gcc
3.4 (would be a great advantages, because of the precompiled > headers)?

Please do try, and tell us about the results.

murrayc usa net