[gtkmm] Xwindow crash

Hi,

I'm writting an application using gtkmm
and since I modified a derived frame class I can make my Xserver crash
by killing the app . i.e i  do ctrl+C to kill my app and the Xserver
crashes

I do beleive i might be accessing deleted pointers or something
but i don't beleive the Xserver should crash when killing an application

does anyone have any idea
where should i investigate

by the way i used to make my Xserver crash by deleting a pointer to a
derived Window class  that wasn't initialized (very stupid indeed.... )

thx

--
Philippe Leroux <leroux00 yahoo fr>