[gtkmm] TreeView foot

Hello,

I have a table of points that I want to display in a TreeView (as a
simple table, using Gtk::ListStore). The title and the normal cells work
fine, but I did not find a method to create a foot of the table (like
the html-table can have). There I want to display the sum of the points
and I wish that it acts like the title, that is that it does not scroll
when I put the TreeView in a Gtk::ScrolledWindow and that it is
displayed different from the normal cells.
If there does not exists a foot, is there a simple solution to create
one?
Till now (GTK 1.2) I have created a second table, and made the columns
resize when the columns of the first table resizes.

Thanks
Diether Knof