a slot problem!

I just started a study about gtkmm under windows,using dev-cpp.I like
it very much.When reading the gtkmm.sourceforge.net online book
---"Programming with gtkmm" ,I found a problem.
At the fourth chapter,the first example "buttons" shows some
mistakes.The compliing prompt message is these:

m_button.signal_clicked().connect( SigC::slot(*this,
&ExampleWindow::on_button_clicked) );

19 D:\gtkmm\examplewindow\examplewindow.cc
`slot' undeclared in namespace `SigC'

I don't why the 'slot' is undeclared in 'SigC',
Help please,thanks a lot!