[gtkmm] Saving (and restoring) column sorting order in a TreeView

Hello,

I successfully managed to make a sorted, filtered ListStore using
TreeModelFilter and Gtk::TreeModelSort, which made me very happy.

Now I would like to save the sort order of the list colums, to maintain
the user's preferred order among invocations.  This is not just saving
the last sorted column but an ordering of the columns list, as sorting
uses a stable sort and the previous sort operations are, as one would
like them to be, meaningful.

Is there an easy way of doing this?

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico debian org>