Re: [gtkmm] Problem in CustomCellrenderer

> Good day,
>
> Actually, it is derivation problem for custom combobox that used for
> editing cell value.
>
> I used cellrenderercustom example to implement my program where user
> should edit value in TreeView as combobox, entry or spinbutton. Also I
> created interface class that allow me similar access to all those 3
> fields using one CustomCellrenderer class. See derivation for my combobox:
>
> class PopupEntry : public Gtk::EventBox, public Gtk::CellEditable

This is multiple inheritance of base classes that share a common base
class. So you probably need to use virtual inheritance. So you need to
_learn_ about virtual inheritance if that's what you really want. It's the
most difficult and problematic part of C++ (or any language that has
virtual inheritance, I think).

However, I have no idea why you want to inherit from Gtk::EventBox as well
as Gtk::CellEditable. It would be best to avoid this.

www.openismus.com