Re: [gtkmm] Treeview: selection and color

> hum...
>
> I have read all of your documentation but each time, you could only get
> the number of the row that is selected not the column number :-/ or
> there is something I haven't understand :-)
>
> I have more than one column that must be "editable" so I have to know
> the number of the line AND the number of the column where the user
> cliched

To make a cell editable, you don't respond to changes in the selection -
you respond to the appropriate signals of the CellRenderer. Look at the
implementations of the TreeView::append_column() template methods. I think
they use sigc::bind to send details of the model column to the signal
handler.

www.openismus.com