[gtkmm] gtkmozembedmm

Max Vasin wrote:
> gtkmozembedmm, the wrapper for GtkMozEmbed, is available as
> http://mpvtb.narod.ru/gtkmozembedmm-0.0.1.tar.gz
> It is an early version (as version number suggests), so comments, bug
> reports, suggestions are very welcome.

This looks really good. You seem to have figured out the gmmproc system
completely. I am really grateful for your work.

Can we put this in GNOME's cvs, under the gnomemm module? Do you have a
GNOME cvs account already?

One minor point: You have lots of reference documentation (that's great),
but if this documentation is based on the C documentation then you might
want to just use the *_docs.xml system, like we do in gtkmm.

www.openismus.com