[gtkmm] Updating Windows

Application background:  Essentially, a program that allows you to
start/stop processes on various nodes in a cluster.  The main window has
a visual depiction of the different nodes that gets updated depending on
what the node is doing.

I'm using libglademm to generate the main window and came up with a
fancy automatic signal handling mechanism so we don't have to manually
attach all the signal handlers.

1)  Say we have to dynamically add a group of buttons/labels to the
application window when it's already running.  Is this possible, and if
so, how?

2)  How can I dynamically update (for example) a color on a button?

Joe Laughlin
Phantom Works - Integrated Technology Development Labs
The Boeing Company