[gtkmm] about tutorial

Recently I started developing application using gtkmm. I developing
them I came across a lot of problems I couldn't in the gtkmm tutorial.
I managed to solve most of them looking through headers and sources.
However it's not convenient to find corresponding corresponding
file once again in order to find a necessary function. Reference
produced with Doxygen is also not so convenient to use. It proved
than the information needed can be rather quicker found in
header-files due to member's functions and comments are placed
together. I tried find out additional information on gtkmm. But I
understood that in Russia (yes, I'm from Russia) only two paper books
on Gtk+ are available.
I like gtkmm very much, it helps in writing object-oriented programs
in language developed for this purpose (I mean C++ of course).
I'd like to spread gtkmm among Russian-speaking developers. And I'd
like to translate this tutorial into Russian as well as expand it for
using as a tutorial and reference. Then present it as ps-file or as
html version for public domain with reference to it in gtkmm home
page.
I've already translated the tutorial as it is now, make additions to
it. I'm doing it I sometimes need a kind of help to clarify some
details I misunderstand.

I would highly appreciate any kind of help.
--
Best regards,
 Denis                          mailto:disya21 yandex ru