Re: [gtkmm] spinButton in a Gtk::TreeView

Am 2003.09.17 17:53 schrieb(en) Liza Klerck:
Hi,
I would like to add a column to a Gtk::TreeView that contains Gtk::
SpinButtons for each row in that column.
Is this possible to do ?

It is possible but requires some effort. You have to derive a
custom cellrenderer type as demonstrated for combo boxes in
the example "cellrenderercustom". If you decide to have a go
let us know. I'm sure that quite a few people here would be
interested in helping you if you share the results!

Regards,

  Martin