Re: [gtkmm] treeview selecting multiple rows...

Am 28.10.2003 um 04:58 Uhr haben Sie geschrieben:
> Currently I can detect i one row in a
> TreeView/ListStore has been selected and operate on
> that row (using the on_selection_changed() signal).
>
> I would like to allow the user to select multiple rows
> (and then give him the option to delete them).
>
> I tried using selected_foreach() signal (as suggested
> in the "Programming with gtkmm2" chapter but that
> signal never seems to be called!!

I think you should call the selected_foreach() function from your
selection changed signal handler. BTW, you can iterate over the
selection using the stl-style list interface, alternatively. How to
catch the signal_change() signal is documented here:

http://gtkmm.sourceforge.net/gtkmm2/docs/tutorial/html/ch08s04.html#id2881088

Regards,

  Martin