Re: [gtkmm] on_realize()!=signal_realize() ? , was: glade-2 + on_realize()

Silviu D Minut schrieb:
This may be so, but I'm not calling on_realize() in any constructor. In
fact I'm not calling on_realize() at all. I thought on_realize() was
suposed to be called automatically, when the window is beeing realized,
hence (well) after the constructor has finished.

Calling on_realize() in any constructor would defeat the purpose of
on_realize():  usually on_realize() contains stuff that's not known upon
construction, so no, I'm not doing that.

correct me if I'm wrong ... doesn't show() imply realize()? And show might get called in your ctor (or in window1_glade's ctor).

   Christof