Re: [gtkmm] design question using libglademm

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

Could you put them in a bugzilla bug, please. I would like to investigate in more detail at some time, because I want to freeze the libglademm 2.2 API.

I don't have this anywhere in my email archive, and it isn't in bugzilla.
Could someone please send me the code that Christian posted?

Sorry, I haven't had the time to finish up all the changes and additions that I wanted to put in there before submitting a patch. Attached is the code I originally posted, in case you want to do anything out of that (if you do, please let me know as there are a few things that really needs to be done before putting it into libglademm).

Btw, I'm looking at deriving subwidgets of an already derived widget, but I can't seem to get it to work properly. Is this supposed to work at all?

--
Christer Palm