[gtkmm] RE: What is the best way to diagnose a non-drop

The reason that I'm asking is because I have one widget that I think should
be accepted by another widget in a drag and drop action, and I can't seem to
figure out why it won't take.

Here are the source / target strings for each:

Target widget:	sources: M4, M1 	targets: M2

Source Widget:	sources: M2		targets: M3, M1

I want to drag the source widget and drop is on the target widget, but it
doesn't seem to want to allow for that.

	Thanks for the help,
		Erik.