RE: [gtkmm] TreeView Model, SEGV on append

Murray,
	Yes it does make sense to me.  I didn't think that it would make a
difference on how the instances were allocated, but was just double checking
to make sure.

	See, the problem is:

	I have a class that public ally inherits from Gtk::ScrolledWindow,
has Gtk::TreeView and Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::ListStore> members for the widget
and the mode respectively, as well as a pointer to a class that implements
the columns in the TreeView.

	On the CTOR of this class, the columns class is new'ed, the model is
created, and the treeview is connected to the model, and added to the
inherited ScrolledWindow.

	Later in the execution, there is a need to add a single additional
row to the treeview, however in this method of the class, I get a SEGV in
the call into the model's append method (
Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::ListStore>->append() ) and I can't figure out why.

It's basically driving me nutz.  The darn thing should work just as it is,
but ain't.

Grrr.

	Cheers anyway,
		Erik.