[gtkmm] Who wants to be a list admin?

Who would like to be a gtkmm-list admin? It's just a matter of getting a few
notifications every day and rejecting the spam and letting everything else
(non-subscribed people) through. I'd like to offload this task so I have a
few minutes more each day for more interesting stuff.

Or if the existing admins are happy to take up the slack, I'll just remove
myself from the list of admins and trust that it will be taken care of
regularly without me looking.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net