[gtkmm] TreeView Model View Controller Discussion

I'd be a bit interested in using the model/view/controller technique
used in TreeView in some of my own code, but I'm having a bit of
trouble wrapping my head around how exactly it's implemented. Is there
an article or book that discusses the technique without all the GTK/Glib
wrapper that's probably distracting me? It's very clever and smells
like Alexandrescu but I don't recall him doing anything quite like
that in the articles of his that I've read.

--
Bruce Ide                               greyfox flying-rhenquest net
In his house in R'leyh, Dead Cthluhu waits for the pizza man