Re: [gtkmm] Weird slowdown with notebook

If you cause some huge amount of work to the X11 server, you will have a
slow refresh rate with an apparently little CPU usage by your
application. I had this kind of behaviour when I did "triple buffering"
by mistake (I didn't know gtk2 was double buffered by default).

Hope it helps somehow,

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.