Re: [gtkmm] A new bug???

I was playing with the "advanced" example of dnd. I left it to go look
up some stuff on the mailing list archive via mozilla, and while not
donig anything but reading, the little page icon that moves along with
your mouse point just appeared and followed a short path and then
disappeared. It appears your weird bug really is a bug. Who knows if
it's with gtkmm or gtk+, also, it manifests itself many minutes after
using the dnd.