Re: [gtkmm] glibmm and gtkmm 2.4 cvs modules created

On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 17:32, James T. Richardson, Jr. wrote:
> What examples do you mean? There is no 2.4 release anyway.

just looked quickly and I didn't see the "thread" example that was included wth gtkmm-2.2.0. And i noticed it because I have been studying them quite a lot lately, heh.

I just checked out the glibmm-2.4 from cvs and it's their. I can understand why it is now bundeled with glibmm (I think it belongs there myself)... just wasn't where I expected it to be.

james richardsons us