Re: [gtkmm] win32

Sebastian Stark wrote:
Hi,
I would like to use gtkmm and glade-- under windows. But I cannot get a

way

to compile them... Did anybody manage to build them ?

I had the same problem not long ago.
If you have installed cygwin and mingw it should be easy to use gtkmm under
windows.

But if you have some questions to this problem, you should ask Cedric
Gustin(cgustin ibelgique com).

I'm using glade--/gtkmm for windows for about two years now. 1.2 is no problem at all (though linking a .dll never worked automatically for me). My g++-2.95/gtkmm-1.2/-fnative-struct packages are available at
ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/midgard/MinGW/.

I currently try to build usable g++-3.2/gtkmm2/-mms-bitfields binaries. (Work in progress)

glade-- for mingw should be available at
ftp://home.wtal.de/petig/Gtk/glademm.1.1.3e_cvs.win32.zip
though the service seems to be currently unavailable.

   Christof