Re: [gtkmm] porting projects from gtkmm-1.2 to gtkmm2

It's not an exaggeration, my application's basement was practically a widget that dissapeared completely, and replaced by a totally different and very complex one. I said that my case perhaps it's not the common case. I just wanted to tell my case.
At the time the application was finished and running, there was no hint that CList would die any time soon (Karl's times). I was forced to port it when the problems with anti aliased fonts arrived. We even evaluated if it was worth to port it to gtkmm 2.0 or to QT, facing a new rewrite. The strong argument was the chance of API breakage of this magnitude could happen again. It was me who decided to stay with gtkmm, in spite of the hard work. I am talking about a 15,000 lines program, that took a month and a half to port it and get it working again.
In any case, I have a simple sed script to change the obvious things (includes, connects, etc.), if it can be of any use.

Leandro.