Re: [gtkmm] TreeModelColumn associated with a TreeViewColumn ?

> On Fre, 2003-01-10 at 00:22, Jarek Dukat wrote:
> > On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 22:38, Liza Klerck wrote:
> > > How do I retrieve the Gtk::TreeViewColumn associated with a
> > > Gtk::TreeModelColumn after the TreeViewColumn has already been
created ?

> > Liza, have you tried looking at Gtkmm TreeView docs? It is all
there...

http://gtkmm.sourceforge.net/gtkmm2/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1TreeVi
ew.html

> > TreeViewColumn* TreeView::get_column (int n);
> > CellRenderer* TreeView::get_column_cell_renderer (int n);
> > Glib::ListHandle<TreeViewColumn*> TreeView::get_columns ();
> > And const versions of these methods of course.
>
> Well, that's actually not what she wants.  The int n denotes the view
> column index, not the model column index.

Yes, but as far as I know it is the only sane way to do it :)
Remember that there may be multiple view columns associated with single
model column or none at all...
And in your proggry you should somehow know anyway which column is
associated with which model column.

Jarek

Oficjalny serwis Polskiej Reprezentacji Skoczkow Narciarskich!
>>> http://link.interia.pl/f16b1