Re: [gtkmm] Setting the background color of a specific cell in a Gtk::Treeview

I understand that I have to change the cellrender for that cell but the problem is that I don't know how to get to the CellRenderer - what I have is a TreeViewColumn and a TreeModelRow and from those two I need to get at the CellRenderer. Any ideas ?

//------------------
Here is some code to show hot to change the color for an entire column:
class ModelColumns : public Gtk::TreeModel::ColumnRecord
{
public:
    ModelColumns()  {   add(m_col_i);    add(m_col_visible);
  }
  Gtk::TreeModelColumn<int> m_col_i;
  Gtk::TreeModelColumn<bool> m_col_visible;
};

ModelColumns m_Columns;
Gtk::TreeView m_TreeView;
Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::TreeStore> m_refTreeModel;

m_refTreeModel = Gtk::TreeStore::create(m_Columns);
m_TreeView.set_model(m_refTreeModel);

// Add a row with data
Gtk::TreeModel::Row row = *(m_refTreeModel->append());
row[m_Columns.m_col_i] = 99;
row[m_Columns.m_col_visible] = false;

// Append the column
int cols_count  = m_TreeView.append_column("i", m_Columns.m_col_i);
Gtk::TreeViewColumn* pColumn = m_TreeView.get_column(cols_count-1);
if(pColumn)
{
    // Set the background color for the entire column
   Gtk::CellRendererText* pRenderer = static_cast<Gtk::CellRendererText*>(pColumn->get_first_cell_renderer());
   Gdk::Color col("red");
   renderer->property_background_gdk().set_value(col);
   pColumn->add_attribute(renderer->property_visible(), m_Columns.m_col_visible);
}