[gtkmm] Customise cell renderer and beyonds

Hi folks,

I am trying to write a "spin button" cell renderer for
the tree view. My renderer is derived
from the CellRendererText and has an overriden
render_vfunc method. It looks fine.
The spin button comes up when the cell is activated. I
can inc/dec the value by clicking or
pressing the spin arrows.

But, if I click mouse a little bit quick, the cell is
deactivated (It is not what I want).
I think it because the double click event has been
triggered while the spin button has not handled that.
Is that true? How can I get rid of this problem?
Also, I need a spinbutton without frame to fit the
cell of a treeview widget.
In GTK+, we can do things like
g_new_object(GTK_TYPE_XXXXXX, "has_frame", false,0);
How can I do it in a Gtkmm way? (Atm, I just wrap the
gtk widget)
How can I get the type (Clib::Class) of a widget in
Gtkmm ?

cheers,

Dan

=====