RE: [gtkmm] glib::thread_init() segfault at startup

> If I comment out the Glib::thread_init(), the app runs fine.  Any suggestions?

Clarification:
If I comment out the Glib::thread_init() line and the
Glib::signal_idle().connect line, the app will run fine w/o launching the
separate threads.  However, I do need to get the threading working, so any
suggestions as to why the app would immediately segfault upon intializing the
Glib::Thread system would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Gene Ruebsamen