Re: [gtkmm] Auto Startup

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 05:28:07PM +0300, SMS WebMaster wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there anyway to auto startup my program everytime the user login
> whatever the user window manager ?
>
> I am sure freedesktop.org did think about that.
>
> Another question, do I have to change anything in my program to support
> freedesktop.org ? or gtkmm will care about that ?
>
> Thank you

With GNOME, try Start->Desktop Preferences->Advanced->Sessions
and add your program to [Startup Programs] tab.

hope this helps,
Vlad

Vladislav Grinchenko    e-mail (w): vgrinche integ com
Software Engineer            (h): 3rdshift comcast net
Integral Systems, Inc.

   Focus on quality, and productivity will follow.