[no subject]

At the moment I'm finding it a bit hard to tell who's right on this
particular issue.  That's life I guess.

> > Trolltech seem to be saying that
> > runtime introspection allows GUIs to be generated and connected
> > on-the-fly in a way which is impossible with a template slots and
> > signals library.
>
> I see no great demand for it. I'm sure we could add that feature if somebody
> wanted it.

One thing I'm a bit confused about is... isn't this what libglademm
allows?  Probably I'm misunderstanding what libglademm does... but
I thought it allowed a GUI to be created at runtime.  So wouldn't
this mean that you must be able to connect signals and slots
at runtime too?

Cheers,

Mark.